Beginners Guide to Options DVD
In this 4 hour DVD John Carter explains the ins and outs of options taking you from beginner to intermediate.
- Newbie 101: Completely understand options in the first hour!
- Understand the Greeks in 15 minutes or less
- What is Implied Volatility -- Once you understand this your whole world will change
- What types of stocks to trade options on - and what type of stocks to avoid
- The top 3 mistakes all new option traders make
John Carter, author of Mastering the Trade, has been trading options for nearly 25 years. John Carter's father was a Morgan Stanley stock broker. One day during high school, John came home from the mall where he was working at a store making cookies. He had saved up $1000 over the course of a few months, and his dad told him that he and some of his friends were going to buy "some call options on Intel" the next day. Although he had no idea what they were talking about, it sounded good. He bought 10 call options at 75 cents, and sold them a few days later for $1.50, doubling his money. He was hooked and has been trading ever since--going on 20 years now.
- What are options and why should You Trade Them
- What key options terms are going to help you trading
- What are the most important factors in successful options trades
- You will understand the basic concepts of options
- How to effectively use options in your own risk tolerance and incorporating it into your portfolio
- Easy to follow examples